11 May 2007

Friday Eye Candy +

The Eye Candy:

Look at this great Sweet Nothing from Amy!


Isn't it gorgeous? I love the colors she used!

+ answers to some of your questions!

Charm asked of the Copper colored Baby Georgia yarn: "
Is it just the photo or does it have gentle color gradation, sort of a hand dyed look?"

It is just the photo! The color is actually dyed quite evenly, but the sunlight was falling across it and the yarn has a slight sheen that makes it look a little hand dyed when the light reflects just so.

krissuthe asked (also about the coppery yarn): "
Wonderful yarn color - would you mind sharing the colorway name / number?"

It is Crystal Palace Baby Georgia in color number 9016 "Sahara" - it is a coppery terra cotta in real life. It is mercerized, but it has a much more matte look to it than other mercerized cottons I've come across. I love it! I wish they hadn't discontinued it. :(

Re the sock, Marina asked: "
Love the short bursts of colours. Cute! Does he have clothes to match?!"

Yes! He has some pretty wild cycling jerseys. :)

I'm thinking the second sock, plus another full length pair, will be good projects for the slog-along.

Happy Friday!!!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the necklace! I may have to do one now. :-)

1:55 PM  
Blogger Hege said...

That is gorgeous!

2:41 PM  
Blogger margene said...

It IS very pretty!!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Lovely necklace! Have a great weekend!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

I agree Amy's Sweet Nothing is gorgeous. I also like your eye candy from May 4th of the tulips you painted. Awesome!

5:58 PM  
Blogger AlisonH said...

Cool necklace, and oh did I laugh at that jersey! It's great!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Love the t-shirt and the necklace is gorgeous!

2:52 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I was knitting the strap to my bag thinking, "This would make a good necklace." I may have to do that with the leftover beads afterall.

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it!

Julie

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh, what a beautiful and delicate necklace!

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home