15 May 2007

MeMe

Tagged by LesleyD! The rules:

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog. The facts:


1) The first time I was ever on a plane was a trip to Australia.

2) I love 80s music.

3) When I was pregnant with my first son, the smell of coffee nauseated me and I have never regained my love for it. I drink tea now.

4) I'm a California native, born in San Francisco, but I've never been to Alcatraz or Disneyland.

5)
As part of the Eastman Wind Ensemble, I went on tour with Wynton Marsalis when I was an undergrad in college.

6) I love Star Trek.

7)
I learned to drive stick shift in San Francisco.

I tag Steph, Joanne, Vanessa, Jean, Nathania, Lorraine & Marina.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool - so, whaddaya play? :-) I currently play (badly) the Irish flute, and once upon another lifetime, played bass clarinet and clarinet. All the way to Australia on the first trip? Yeowza!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Dr. Steph said...

I took your tag. What instrument did you play? I played Clarinet all through high school.

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to play guitar - what did you play?

8:54 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Yeah, what instrument? I can play the flute.

Isn't it weird how when you live in a place, you never seem to visit the sites that are right there?

8:59 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Interesting facts!! I especially thought the coffee one was fascinating. You are brave to learn to drive stick in S.F.! I still never learned (I guess that is another interesting fact.)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Wow, driving in San Francisco on a stick. That's brave.

I love 80s music, too.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting - thanks for sharing! ;)

12:34 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

OK, I've finally done it. Bet it was the East coast of Australia! Nobody goes to the West/best coast.

5:43 AM  
Blogger lv2knit said...

You were already tagged or we would have tagged you! I LOVE Star Trek, too!! The old one. I have seen P&P too many times to count -- hundreds and hundreds of glorious hours! And that is why I love Bridget Jones's Diary, because it is based on P&P and you-know-who is in it ;).

Driving a stick on hills -- you are a risk taker!!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, how was your trip to Australia? (I'm in Sydney, AU.)

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home