29 November 2013

a little play time

I finished my work today, and now I'm playing with Oddments. This one, to be exact:
It's Sheffield from Valley Yarns: (70% merino, 15% silk, 15% angora, 120 yards/50 grams): color 23 - a deep rust. I'm thinking that it needs to be something the guys will wear, too. Don't you think they need a little something? And I'm really liking this combination:
The orange is Valley Yarns Berkshire Bulky (85% wool, 15% alpaca, 108 yards/100 grams): color 18, Copper. Hmmmmmmm.

In other news, the first Y4 shawl is being coded for the Y4 app. Yay! I do apologize for the delay on that one. It's a very simple shawl to knit, but the writing of it was...well...long. I tried to shorten it in many ways and ended up making it way more complicated than it needed to be. So it is - once again - simple. But long. I think you'll love it. :)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving the first Oddments pattern! Nice to have a preview of the yarns up next so I can stash dive. Thanks, Romi!
AnnP

7:07 PM  
Blogger Terry B. said...

Hooray, on both counts! Love the Oddments color and yarn combination, and most especially love that the long-awaited first Y4 shawl is moving forward. Makes working for 9 days in a row okay. :o)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Awesome and YES! I think it's time to knit something for the guys in our life.

4:28 AM  
Blogger daffynpooh said...

Yes, yes, yes!!! Something for the men would be awesome!!!

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the orange-on-rust combo. And men's/unisex patterns are always needed!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Sharondoubleknit said...

So excited! The next shawl, and the next Oddments. My knitting is turning into all Romi all the time, and I love it!

6:34 PM  
Blogger heydebbi said...

I think my hubby would love for me to knit him a Romi pattern, since he and my boys don't have one yet

5:19 PM  
Blogger heydebbi said...

Is it possible to get type of yarn for y4 shawl before the release.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home