21 November 2013

soon sooner soonest

This is all I have left of the skein of yarn I used for the first project in The Great Oddments Knitdown!
I feel I have successfully respected the fiber on this one by using almost everything on this lovely fat skein of yarn. You may remember this one: Berkshire (85% wool, 15% alpaca, 141 yards/100 grams): color 24, Light Blue.
And I've still left you all with enough leeway for your own project, because I used all my extra yarn up on a pompom!
I do love fat pompoms. But instead of a pompom, you could use a button or something else fun as an ornament if you are running short on yarn. Or you could use other partial balls of different colored oddments for a multi-colored pompom. 

Remember...once I release this pattern, the price of the Oddments subscription eBook will go up to $15. Right now it's $10. Have you signed up yet? The pattern comes out soooooooon!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Kylie said...

All signed up! Can't wait to see what you create Romi. I'm sure they'll be beautiful!

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Jeanne said...

This is just SO STINKIN cute! I dreamt about that cute little pom-pom all night last night.

This is going to be SO much fun! SQUEE!

7:28 AM  
Blogger jmrphish said...

eBook purchased, scrap yarns waiting, and eager to see what you send. :) jmrphish

3:41 PM  
Blogger BarefootOnTheFarm said...

I just found out about his. What a great idea. Is it too late to sign on for $10?

6:18 AM  
Blogger Anita Figueras said...

The first pattern is lovely, Romi! I'm going to regret not signing up before the first pattern release.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home